So today I was told I would get along great with a 3 year old.. I decided to take that as "hey my 3 year old son is super mature I think you guys would relate really well", But in all honesty, it was "wow you are so weird, you and my son who will randomly dance would get along great!" But thats ok too, I take that as a compliment, cause as we grow up and "mature" we tend to lose sight of the simple things in life, kids are a good reference point as to wait life is all about, life isn't about who has the nicest car or the newest home or the best job, life is about family and friends and the happiness that all brings. Don't get me wrong, a nice car, a new home and the best job aren't bad things to have, I mean I want those things as much as everyone else. But how long do those things last? Not as long as the memories of the fun times we had with people we love and care about. Take time to make those memories and enjoy your life on your way to success.
Some people might say this is irresponsible and immature, but I believe those are the people who have never had the opportunities to enjoy life and over time start to believe that fun is for people that are going no where in life and while they may be sitting there looking down on me and feeling sorry for me, its them I feel sorry for, while they watch me live my life.
So to anyone reading this, don't miss out on the opportunities to spends time with your kids, your nieces and nephews, your parents, your siblings, and most of all your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment