Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Half full or half empty?

This blog may be the most generic thing I have ever posted, but it is how I feel right now, generic!


So on that note, lately I have been looking at the glass half full! 
Even if you think you see the end in sight, or even if you think it wont last forever, why not enjoy what you do have left of it? 
It seems pointless to look at the glass half empty, unless of course it is something you don't enjoy then by all means, look at it half empty! :) 
But if it something that you enjoy and something that makes you happy or feel great inside why not enjoy it? 


Who knows, maybe you have unlimited refills and you just don't know it yet, so enjoy whatever you may have in your glass until it is gone and maybe, just maybe someone will come by and refill your glass:)

No comments:

Post a Comment