Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nowhere to go, nothing to say.

I am not really sure what I want to say.. Maybe I should talk about my day?
I spent all day shopping, I am not usually a big shopper, but I honestly think it was the company I was in and the spirit of shopping that kept going today. I love being able to be yourself with someone, I believe thats how you know when you have a real friend, when you can share your fears, thoughts, questions, opinions and not care what they think or have to say about the matter.

So I am going to pretend you are a real friend and share with you what I am thinking tonight.

The "what are you doing with your life" question has been brought up a number of times in, oh I'd say the last month, honestly I don't have an answer to this question yet, I wish I did- I wish I had this HUGE plan and I wish I just went and did it. I wish I didn't have the fear letting anyone down and the courage to live for myself.. Instead I almost feel like I am living life waiting for someone to tell me what to do, and really the only one can do that is me!
As my friend and myself where talking tonight and our 'hang out', about how fun it would be to just travel the world and sleep in airports and experience it all, that excites me so much, but is it practical? Is it smart? But then at the same time I think who cares if its smart, I'd experience so much and learn so much and not mention have a blast!
I just feel like I am in a limbo and I have nothing to live for at times- I want to take risks. I don't want to look back 20 years from now and feel like I wasted my life.

I feel like an old lady already and I am only 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment